Here's some info about the class. Oh, and everybody in the class also receives a coupon for 20% off everything at IdeaBooks4U.com through December 31! And you can see the whole course description here.
Sharyn's class runs from Dec 1 - Dec 29 and Sharyn will show you what to gather and how to incorporate your "souvenirs of the season"--from gift cards to wrapping paper, holiday programs, postage stamps, special recipes and more—into your albums. Learn how to connect holiday mementos to the stories of your celebrations and get them onto pages that you’ll treasure now and in the future.
An aspect of Sharyn's scrapbook pages that makes them especially compelling and valuable to her family is the way in which she weaves in details about current culture, society and technology. Join her this December and see how she does this with holiday pages.
In addition to all of the amazing pdfs, you'll also get sketches (I love Sharyn's sketches!!!), a private forum and gallery. Plus, all of this:
- You'll get instructions, sketches, and inspiration that will have you saving and scrapping recipes, music, ticket stubs, programs receipts, wrapping paper, postage stamps and more.
- Revisit the history of various kinds of holiday memorabilia as well as your own personal memories of these. Learn what you can include and how to include it.
- In addition to including memorabilia you can hold, Sharyn will give you ideas for including memories of how you approach the season--from process and routine to ingrained tradition.
- Access to a private class forum where you can chat with Sharyn and the other participants about how you're getting through this holiday season and what "merry memorabilia" you're accumulating.
- Access to a private class gallery where you may post your work for others to see and get inspiration from what others are creating.
So, to enter to win this free class, please just leave me a comment on this entry and I'll choose a winner Sunday night. :)